newspapers?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
bought the sun newspaper today (comic) and noticed that on the front page was the headlines "sven's rat it again with faria"have i stated reading from the back coz thats where the sport pages normally are,no,its definately the TOP story.and ques whats on page 32/33 ?mow mowlem?i'm not politically minded but repect where its due :mad: its like the local papers headlines"a 80 yr old women was missing so a police helicopter and 5 cars where used to track her down,she was eventually found playing bingo"but on page 23 "a hgv overturned and a 5 car pile-up ensued with fatalities,police took time to respond" :confused:
best go back to reading big boobies then. :eek:

Sponsored Links
Newspapers print, and prioritise on the basis of what sells, i.e. what they have found their customers want.

My paper today has the story on pages 3, 4 & 5, as well as a half-page editorial, an article by Frank Dobson and the official obituary which takes up a full page.

If you don't like the way the Sun covers things, don't buy it.

Rotherham evening Star had front page about mow mowlem the evening it happened. Dont know about the Doncaster or Barnsley edition stars though - i work in rotherham at the minute, so i didnt see the others.

Rest of the time though, its car crashes, roadworks and political scandal. Thats South Yorkshire for you!

Sponsored Links
Back