Next door neighbour..the escalation by mondyman

I rang the council last week ( dec 15th ) just to enquire where i stood regarding the decking after the verdict and found to my surprise that they have written a letter to the Director of Planning of RCT council !

I spoke to the council surveyor who supervised the case and he was a decent bloke and basically said they have no chance in hell of having the decision overturned bu the director.

But the final crunch is we have rented a nice house a few streets away , already moved , as the stress is just too much for me and the wife and we are selling up and moving as soon as the case is settled..

To be honest they can think they've won all they want....i just want my sanity and my wife's and my family to be happy....not much to ask eh ?

Forced out is a horrible term that really does stick in my throat but having 2 kids and a healthy profit in the house it'll ease the pain a bit..

Gutted we lost our dream home cos of these people....Anyway...dish best served cold springs to mind......

Regards Mondy , and merry Xmas to you all

It could now affect your sale price as there is a dispute and has to be declared, even anti social noise etc

If you don't notify anyone who purchases the house you are in trouble.....

Sponsored Links
It must have been hard to move, but good on you for extracting yourself from the stress of it all... The rules of karma do apply... You will be happy and well enough said about next door...

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back