Next England World Cup 'issue'..

I

imamartian

Ok, so Ferdi's out... what gonna happen next? We should have a sweepstake...
Some real possibilities:

Rooney injured in the midweek friendly?
Rooney with at least two yellows or a red card in the group games...?
Lamps or Gerrard injury?

Sponsored Links
My predictions for England's world cup campaign.

Rooney trips over a few blades of South African grass, breaks his toe.

Gerrard contracts the dreaded lergy, spends 4 weeks in hospital.

Lampard comes down with Dengue Fever.

John Terry, caught in bed with 3 or 4 WAG's and is sent home in disgrace.

;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

When is the soonest that we know that England are out of the competition and coming home? How many matches (is losing the first 2 games sufficient to clinch the end of the road)?

Sponsored Links
When is the soonest that we know that England are out of the competition and coming home? How many matches (is losing the first 2 games sufficient to clinch the end of the road)?

oh dear oh dear....!
Where are you from JML? are you bothered about the interupted Eastender transmissions?

It's a four team group competition to start with... first 2 through.. second 2, on their way home!

oh dear oh dear....!
Where are you from JML? are you bothered about the interupted Eastender transmissions?

It's a four team group competition to start with... first 2 through.. second 2, on their way home!
So, if they lose the first 2 games (which is quite likely :evil: ), would it be possible for them to go through to the quarters?

Tuesday.

My prediction,

They will finish 2nd in their group and lose the next match on penalties.

Yes, if England lose their first two games, they'll definately be on the plane home soon after their third game on 23rd June, irrespective of the result in that game.

To be fair, England should top the group - if they don't then they may as well come straight home because if they can't get the better of USA, Slovenia and Algeria then they've no hope against any of the other teams that make it out of the group stages.

I reckon they'll lift the world cup and Rooney will be voted the world's best looking man.

Na they will narrowly get through to the next round, be successful and face the Germans in the semi finals and be 2 nil down at half time.
Then the masterstroke, they come on wearing Bobby Charlton, Geoff Hurst,
and Bobby Moore wigs, strike fear into the heart of the Hun and win 4-2.

Then lose 8 nil to the Brazilians in the final not on penalties.

Sponsored Links
Back