No Domestic hot water

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hello worried newby here,I have a Baxi platinum HE combi boiler, I have just had to drain the heating system because of a leaking radiator, the display is showing E119 low pressure as I would expect, my question is should I still be able to get domestic hot water or not? I won't be able to replace the Rad until tomorrw (Monday) the boiler was working fine before I drained the system and isn ot yet 12 months old.
cheers
Steve
(Muskydo)

Sponsored Links
Boiler wont do anything without pressure in the system. Is it possible to isolate the leaky rad on the valves either side? You can then repressurise the system.

Thanks for reply, not possible easily, I've already cut the tails off ready to fit new rad which is different size, sounds like I'll have to wait till tomorrow for new rad to be delivered..

Cheers
Steve :(

Ah, slight problem there then.... If you've drained the system, be aware any inhibitor in there will be lost, wise to add a fresh dose when you've ascertained all is ok and no leaks!

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back