No fireworks please!!!!

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
You all bite.

It’s why you’re all here.

Point-scoring pointless nothings.

I’m going back to the DIY forum which was essentially the point of this forum and why I joined.

Goodnight all and take care of yourselves and each other :)

You all bite.

It’s why you’re all here.

Point-scoring pointless nothings.

I’m going back to the DIY forum which was essentially the point of this forum and why I joined.

Goodnight all and take care of yourselves and each other :)

It's been... emotional.

It's been... emotional.

Yes it has. Many of you men have revealed all sorts of sides of yourselves in this part of the forum... many of you using humour and/or sarcasm and/or degradation of others and many other ways to express yourselves other than just being honest and/or pleasant and/or negotiable.

I’ve enjoyed talking to you all, but I do see why men are the forgotten gender in the country. I’m not saying that women are any different in their ways, but I am saying how differently we express ourselves or feel we are allowed to.

Night all

Yes it has. Many of you men have revealed all sorts of sides of yourselves in this part of the forum... many of you using humour and/or sarcasm and/or degradation of others and many other ways to express yourselves other than just being honest and/or pleasant and/or negotiable.

I’ve enjoyed talking to you all, but I do see why men are the forgotten gender in the country. I’m not saying that women are any different in their ways, but I am saying how differently we express ourselves or feel we are allowed to.

Night all

Good night, again.

Night all

Uhoh..

Night all
Wow i was just about to make the same bigoted observation about 'you women' but after reading this, you win hands down. Btw no need to announce your departure this aint no airport terminal lady (y)

do you have a dog?
Grew up in a family who always had dogs...

All of them so called 'safe dogs'...

Accidentally stepped on the tail of one (a collie) once when I was a youngster and I still have the scar in my calf...

As such when leaving 'home' and then starting a family of our own we decided never to have dogs (or cats or any other 'pets') despite the protestations of our kids!

And it's helped our carbon footprint somewhat over the decades (y)

Sponsored Links
Back