no hot water or heating

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

alzwhite

Hi, Ihave a 4 year old worcster Ri boiler. I dont have anything working the blue light is flashing. The mid port valve was not working so ive changed it, still nothing. When i call for heat or water the valve does nothing!
Ive reset the boiler and nothing.. Help..

Sponsored Links
If you have reset the boiler and the light still flashes, you will need an RGI to identify and repair the fault. You can't fix it yourself.

The valve you replaced is not related to the boiler problem, and if nothing was working, how did you determine it was faulty?

If he is not quick he will not have the boiler working over the Christmas holiday!

Tony

Sponsored Links
Because when the boiler was working the valve would stick and we had to move it by hand. Spoke to a RGI and he said to change it has this maybe what's stopping the boiler from fireing up. And we I took it out it was full of muck. The fault code says it could be many things.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back