No Hot Water - Santon Premier TB150B

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
We have a Santon Premier tank in the loft: the thing in the kitchen (no idea what it's called :s) has broken, and we can't get a plumber out for a few days.

I've noticed a switch next to the tank that I presume can be used to heat the water. I turned it on for about an hour an a half this morning - the boiler made a boiling noise and the water got lukewarm. I presume it will take a few hours to heat the water, so is it safe to leave it switched on all day?

Any advice greatly appreciated :D

Sponsored Links
I've just eaten something but I don't know what it is. Is is safe to eat the whole packet :) ?

I guess its your "Boiler" that's broken and you've turned on your "immersion heater". Yes that will take an hour or more possibly to heat from cold. It should have its own thermostat though to limit the temperature.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back