no hot water

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
hi i need help with my boiler
i have a biasi 28s its about 6 years old

the dhw does now work unless the ch is on
but if you open the tap without the heating on the boiler tries to start i think its the flue fan i can hear but will not fire and after a few seconds it goes into fault mode (flashing green light). if i turn the power off and on again it goes back to normal. i have checked the dhw flow switch according to the manual and led lights when tap us opened so all is fine with that.
any help would be much apreciated :D

Sponsored Links
Can't find anything about a green light, but suspect secondary heat exchanger blocked.

See manual - from their web site.
Check the operation of the System Flow Switch - how far the pin comes out to operate the microswitch. It's possible that there's enough flow on CH to operate it but not on HW, but the stickiness of the switch means that if you put iit on CH first, it stays out just enough.

Could also be a tired pump - same reasoning.
Tony should know he's a Biasi agent, if he comes on tnight. Meantime check that pin.

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back