No Hot water

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Worcester 9.24 Heatslave, couple of days ago thought central heating had not gone off as per time clock,but it was the diverter valve that had stuck and the main burner was still going, this might have lasted for 90 minutes or so and diverter valve seemed to be leaking a little .
As I was on my way out I just eased the micro switch operating rod back in, turned power and gas off and left it, later in the day when I powered up and relit the gas it worked ok that is apart from the domestic water does not get hot now, I have just fitted a new diverter valve and it has not made a jot of difference,apart from curing the leak.
Help please.

Sponsored Links
For a start, which boiler model, there were several. GC number would specify it.
Would have to suggest though that you fitted something wrongly - does the switch operate on HW?

GC number is 47.311.02 thanks for input Chris but I really do not see how I have done anything wrong, but I will check, remember it is just the same now with the new diverter valve as it was with the old one,and this worked fine until it stuck on hot water. ????

Sponsored Links
Follow up I have only tried it once this morning and it seemed to be OK could it have been airlocked or am I grasping at straws???

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back