No hot water

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi

My uncle fitted a new Siemens thermostat to my biasi boiler today and although the heating is working fine, there is no hot water this evening even though the boiler fires up when the hot water taps are on? He said he will come and have a look at it tomorrow but doesn’t think it’s to do with new thermostat.

Any ideas if it could be linked? I suspect he might have wired it incorrectly but I don’t know much when it comes to these things. If he can’t fix it then I will have to call a professional. Not ideal in this freezing cold weather.

Thanks

Sponsored Links
Chances are its something done today to much of a coincidence. Biasi combi or system boiler? Did he just change stat at wall or renew wiring etc in boiler. Check the obvious first stat to hw left down for example.

It’s a biasi combi. New wiring and stat on the wall. I’ve checked the stat for the hot water on the boiler and even turned it up to maximum with no luck.

Thanks

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back