biasi 24s ..no hot water

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
can anyone help.. i have a biasi 24s with no hot water , ive changed the diverter valve and the pcb board .. the central heating is working fine . the water from the taps are flowing fine just freezing cold . i took the microswitch off for the hot water and simulated the boiler working and the flame comes on fine .. but when i turn on the hot taps to call for hot water the piston on the diverter valve that operates the microswitch for the hot water dosent come out .... why is this .. how do i fix it?

Sponsored Links
hello i changed the diverter valve .. the piston was going in and out to start with for about 4 hours then it just stopped..

and just to let anyone when i say i changed the pcb board i ment the flame iginition pcb .. im thinking it could be a problem with the main regulation pcb board but dont think so cos i did see the piston working for a while .. im so confused

Sponsored Links
Did you take out the gas valve when you changed the diverter valve?

Tony

yes fair enough , but can anyone still point out why the piston dosent come out.
i hate gas first and last time i have anything to do with it..

The problem is that we don't know if the boiler is safe now.

I would advise that you get an RGI to come and check it out!

Tony

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back