No power to boiler

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I have lost all hot water and central heating and could use some help. I have power to the fused spur and also to the timer/controller panel (Drayton lifestyle). When the panel calls for either hot water or central heating nothing happens. The boiler has no power to it and the pump does not run. Tried an alternative timer/conroileer and no diffence. System is gravity hot water tank with tank stat, 3 way valve. The wiring junction box in the airing cupboard has power to the common live connection. Any advise?

Sponsored Links
Has the boiler high limit stat tripped? Find it and press it and then see what happens?

Thanks for the reply. The boiler is a Glow-worm Flexicom and having checked the installation and service manual, I cannot find reference to a high limit stat. Any ideas where it might be? The boiler display is blank with no power going to it, could this be the stat? Thanks

Is there another switch close to the boiler that has been turned off by mistake

Sponsored Links
No other power switch accidentally turned off. Will check pcb fuse and post a reply. Thanks for advice so far, merry Xmas.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back