No Water! Advice needed!

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Discovered last night that my Megaflo was dripping quite a large amount of water and therefore required the airgap to be replenished. I searched the website and found an excellent video which showed me what to do. Followed the instructions, but the water kept flowing for about 30 mins.

I then found out that I should have turned the cold water valve off next to the megaflow cylinder instead of from the mains like I had done. I turned this and the water stopped everywhere and followed the rest of the instructions. Now I have put the water back on and I have no water! Has some sort of emergency stopcock turned itself on? The rest of the block all has their mains water, it's just me. Any advice would be appreciated!

Sponsored Links
Yes, a Megaflo high efficiency is what it says on the side of the cylinder.

Learn something every day; first Megaflo I ever heard off that has an airgap.

Sponsored Links
There was water running in a steady stream into the tundish (I think that is what it is called.

Thanks

It has just started working again all by itself! Must have been an airlock or something. Thanks for trying to help.

Merry Christmas.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back