no water pressure in a Vokera linea 28

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I lost my water pressure when i removed a radiator and i can't get the pressure back up. I have pressurised the expansion vessel and when i do this the air just hisses out of the auto air bleed valve, is the expansion vessel knackered or is it the auto air bleed valve on the pump or both

Sponsored Links
moved. you can use the report button too.youriu
Try asking in "plumbing & central heating".
(I think if you report your own post someone will move it for you.)

more info please. did you drain the whole system ? rad removed permanently ? why did you need to do anything to exp vessel ?

If air keeps coming out of the air vent and the expansion vessel will not hold any pressure the vessel is bust. The filling loop not working on these is a common problem. Are you saying you can't increase the pressure in the boiler by opening the filling tap?
If so , the non return valve in the filling loop is probably stuck shut.

Sponsored Links
I don't know why you are involving the expansion vessel !

Your boiler is repressurised using the black lever on the right underneath.

But there is a common fault caused by a blockage within the filling path. That can be quite tricky to clear.

Tony

later Lineas have two valves , the three way valve that you turn to the 6 Oclock position to fill the boiler and another vave at the other end of the filling hose you need to open both if you have this style

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back