Noise is driving me CRAZY!!

i can only be bothered when the op's give all the info on their system.

got the ump cause your kitchen fitting come plumber knowledge has gone tits up stick to what you know and that ain't plumbing.
drunk-irish-048.gif

Sponsored Links
well for starters i said im a kitchen fitter, not a plumber, and i came on here asking for help. And i plumbed the hot and cold, didnt touch the boiler - one of your rabble touched that (goes to prove not all plumbers are trustworthy eh seco).

Next time ill add too much information, just for your benefit, so you can get your head around the problem. and who the **** types their messages with regional accent included in it?! for ****s sake!

Sponsored Links
Peterb: I think Seco must have had a bad day, or miss-read something. I re-plumbed my kitchen when I refitted it myself. Nothing wrong with DIY.

As I said try turning your main stop cock down. If that helps it isn't a fix but it will help pinpoint the problem.

In my case it was more of a fog horn than an airplane which was stuck in the pipes. It happened after teeing into the cold water between stop cock and boiler for a new loo (Done by a respected plumber with over 40 years experience) I think (but I'm not a plumber) it was just a case of our particular pipe layout combined with high pressure mains was setting something off resonating.

Peterb: I think Seco must have had a bad day, or miss-read something. I re-plumbed my kitchen when I refitted it myself. Nothing wrong with DIY.

As I said try turning your main stop cock down. If that helps it isn't a fix but it will help pinpoint the problem.

In my case it was more of a fog horn than an airplane which was stuck in the pipes. It happened after teeing into the cold water between stop cock and boiler for a new loo (Done by a respected plumber with over 40 years experience) I think (but I'm not a plumber) it was just a case of our particular pipe layout combined with high pressure mains was setting something off resonating.

it wasn't the diy it was the kitchen fitter that done it for me.

Please someone help me sort my heating noises out!!

Whenever I run the hot tap (more usually the shower though) the CENTRAL HEATING pipes make an incredible noise. like an aeroplane landing or something

Out of curiosity do you have a vertical flue ?

Ah lets carry on with the sheep jokes. :LOL:

What do you call 3 sheep tied up to a pole in a welsh town.

A leisure centre.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back