Noisy bearings

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
My Hoover quattro system 1300 washer dryers drum bearings have started to get noisy. Is it possible to replace the bearings or is it time to get a new machine. I've had a quick look and It looks like the whole drum assembly will have to be removed then separated to get access to the bearings, are there any website with exploded diagrams/part no's etc.Alternatively whats the going rate for this type of job.

Sponsored Links
I don't know much about this particular machine, but I faced a similar decision with my Hotpoint recently.

It looked like it was going to cost me between £80 and £100 in total, so I ditched it and bought a new Whirlpool with massive guarantee, for hardly more than £200.

I don't like being part of the throwaway society, but a washing is hardly a luxury anymore.

£94 to fix from hoover

fix your dryer if thats not working too inc.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back