Noisy Fridge / Freezer

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I picked up this swan fridge/freezer (SR8070B) over the weekend, the seller said it wasn't cooling or freezing however after defrosting and cleaning what I could get to, it seems to be working (although the freezer has taken 18 hours to *almost* freeze the ice tray after being off)

it seems noisier than it should however, I'm assuming it's the fan and I'll need to lubricate it to reduce the noise / stop the issues returning

I cant find the manual online to work out how to access the fan, if that's where the issue is, any advice?

Attachments

• 20220207_063705.jpg
    20220207_063705.jpg
    140.4 KB · Views: 86
Sponsored Links
The noise is probably the freezing process, so you may have continuing problems.

Blup

Normally it’s ice on the fan catching the insulation around the fan ….common on the Samsung freezers does the noise stop when you open the freezer door ?

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back