Noisy System when turned off

Sorry guys but I have to agree with a lot of Lolla's statement. Have been in this game for years and yes it has all changed. Ok we can now earn an income appropriate to our skill/training & qualifications but there is very rarely a "pride in the job" and helping the customer attitude.
Went to a group meeting recently, certain party were looking for subbies and they asked how as private companies we viewed our customers. Some smart ar*e said "walking wallets" which just about sums up the attitude of so many of the rouge RGI's and the f**king plumbers that think their RGI's and to clever to need to qualify.

Jesus I'm realy getting wound up, need a beer.

Sponsored Links
An interesting post there Lolla. I would be intrigued to know why you chose to call in "big names" rather than your local friendly Corgi engineer. I would also be interested to know where you got the figures that prompted your comment "10% are genuine and 90% are cowboys who studied plumbing because they needed something to get them off the dole queue." IMHO with that sort of attitude you are probably getting the service that you deserve.

And further more why are you posting the same thing in three different threads?

...Glowarm is my local friendly engineer. They are 30 minutes away from me, One stop are my local engineers.... I posted them because its a free world... You know freedom of speech......Human rights to express yourself freely to help deal with your frustration at the hands of cowboys...and house too cold, can''t sleep :evil:

Sponsored Links
Sorry Nickso but there is a company called Glowwarm down south.
Think they are a hit and run type of set up big call out and % based commission on extras

Think they are a hit and run type of set up big call out and % based commission on extras

fair enough, my mistake, i naturally assumed this person was talking about the boiler manufacturer.

doesnt make herself very clear for a lawyer does she? :LOL:

fair enough, my mistake, i naturally assumed this person was talking about the boiler manufacturer.

..nickso, wait till you hear me speak...

glowworm is a maintaince company,see lots of their vans around london.
ps if anyone connected to glowwarm sees this post please note a dirty van is not very professional.

..nickso, wait till you hear me speak...

and she has just proved it m'lud :LOL:

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back