non concussive taps

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
anybody fitted single non con basin taps when the head of wata is only around 0.1-0.2 bar? and if so what taps did you fit and did they work?

Sponsored Links
thanks for the reply. ive fitted these types of taps before but not with such a low pressure and although i can find them rated at 0.2bar min pressure i dont want to shell out the money fit them and find ive got to fit normal taps afterall. Ive been asked for non con but i dont want to promise the customer something that wont work.

yeah, the older ones of those are actually rated at 0.1bar, so guess they would be too, have a check. If you fit them and they don't work then I'd be on shouting at Bristan :mad:

Sponsored Links
well I guess that's a chance you have to take :sneaky:

They're rated at 0.1bar and they're bristan, so I guess it's whether you trust in that. If there's 0.1bar of pressure then they should work.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back