Normal for Blackburn.

• Thread starter Deleted member 18243
  • Start date
Sponsored Links
lso, you will find that in almost all the terrorist attacks in the past couple of decades and all the headline murders the culprits were on cannabis

true for terrorists, although I’d guess that’s association not causation.

I doubt murderers are all dope heads

One of cannabis's alternative popular names many years ago was 'dope', & there was a good reason for that !

Does Ross Grainger offer a $50 000 dollar bounty on any of his facts being proven wrong?

Science knows what effect cannabis has on the brain. Psychosis & the promotion of aggression are not anywhere on the list.

It has obviously done you no harm!

Sponsored Links
It has obviously done you no harm!

You will never be able to understand why cannabis gets such a bad press until you actually go beyond your MSM & try to understand why they are so against it.

Until then, you carry on thinking that cannabis is a bad thing.

We don't mind, you are fast becoming a minority.

You wouldn't want either in a workplace

Too right. Drugs have no place in any workplace.
But what people do in their private time, so long as it does not affect their work and is legal, is rarely a problem. Those that have problems generally have bigger issues going on in their lives.

I think you are perhaps being overly sensitive

Not this again. Come on, disagreeing does not mean "overly sensitive". Although I think I only disagreed with what you wrote, not what you meant.

Too right. Drugs have no place in any workplace.

1569581773331-michael-gove-swaying-parliament-corbyn.jpeg

You will never be able to understand why cannabis gets such a bad press until you actually go beyond your MSM & try to understand why they are so against it.

Until then, you carry on thinking that cannabis is a bad thing.

We don't mind, you are fast becoming a minority.

I don't know why you think the MSM is anti-cannabis, they are quite the opposite. You have to search hard for anti-cannabis views anywhere, only Peter Hitchens comes to mind.

The fact that you can openly brag about committing a criminal offence should tell you how anti-cannabis the establishment is.

You should be in jail you junkie.

Last edited by a moderator:
Blackburn "local authority" lets him off on technicality:

to be accurate (instead of wrong, like you) the court (not the council) held that papers had not been delivered to his correct addess, so the council could not show that he had received the correct notice.

Could even have been Bury or Burnley? They are all in Lancashire and start with the letter "B" (and three of them are complete tips - fight it out amongst yourselves as to which one isn't :sneaky: )

What is all this anti Blackburn stuff about anyway?

I can't tell you; I'm not allowed to in public. You would have to go there yourself to find out.

Could even have been Bury or Burnley? They are all in Lancashire and start with the letter "B" (and three of them are complete tips - fight it out amongst yourselves as to which one isn't :sneaky: )

Bury of course.

Sponsored Links
Back