Normal for Blackburn.

• Thread starter Deleted member 18243
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 18243

Anyone here live in Blackburn? You have my deepest sympathy. News has reached me of a shocking ****** attack: Edited by mod

Violent Blackburn criminal attacked grandad as he waited for taxi | Lancashire Telegraph

The details of the crime are ridiculous. The attacker had, wait for it: 36 previous convictions for 63 offences.

Daftest comment was this, from his barrister: "At this point he ended up in a hostel where he started to take drugs, including spice and crack – something which led to him taking up a criminal lifestyle".

So, taking drugs leads to a criminal lifestyle does it? Does the barrister not know that the taking of the drugs was criminal before "leading" to anything else? That barrister should stick to serving in coffee shops.

The comments are funny of course; my favourite being: "Cut his arms off and stitch a penis to his head. Preferably his own".

Last edited by a moderator:
Sponsored Links
Do you really think that problem is restricted to immigrants like Diaw alone? And what would you suggest is done about repeat offenders like him?

I don't live in Blackburn, but I live near enough and have worked there a number of times over the years

Which stupid ............ told you it was a "racist attack" as the lag was never charged with that???

Stop being a clown as a massively high percentage of drug/crack etc takers do turn to crime for money and
often they do not know what they are doing like many drunk/drugged out of their heads.

Which stupid ............ told you it was a "racist attack" as the lag was never charged with that???

Stop being a clown as a massively high percentage of drug/crack etc takers do turn to crime for money and
often they do not know what they are doing like many drunk/drugged out of their heads.
They know that they need to nick more stuff to get money for more drugs Angle.

Sponsored Links
Like the judge said ‘ no better than a wild animal’ . Everyone knows If you let the animals out of the zoo they don’t know how to behave around civilised humans.

Not surprised at all.
An acquaintance was brutally attacked by a robber and luckily 2 big romanians saved her and blocked the attacker.
Police arrived and guess what?
They called an ambulance for the criminal but the woman had to call her own.
The robber, after local mp intervention was finally charged and convicted, but never served any time in prison.
He had lots of previous convictions and whilst on bail he went on to commit 3 more violent crimes.
The woman got so upset that she wanted to start private prosecution for gbh instead of the cps choice of common assault.
The police refused to disclose the criminal's details and the cps successfully applied for his details to be removed from public records.
They claimed he was vulnerable.
What a lot of shyt.
I bet himmy is pleasing himself reading this disgraceful story.

Anyone here live in Blackburn? You have my deepest sympathy. News has reached me of a shocking racist attack:

Violent Blackburn criminal attacked grandad as he waited for taxi | Lancashire Telegraph

The details of the crime are ridiculous. The attacker had, wait for it: 36 previous convictions for 63 offences.

Daftest comment was this, from his barrister: "At this point he ended up in a hostel where he started to take drugs, including spice and crack – something which led to him taking up a criminal lifestyle".

So, taking drugs leads to a criminal lifestyle does it? Does the barrister not know that the taking of the drugs was criminal before "leading" to anything else? That barrister should stick to serving in coffee shops.

The comments are funny of course; my favourite being: "Cut his arms off and stitch a penis to his head. Preferably his own".

Well IMO at best he should be spending the rest of his days in a wheel chair unable to walk again

or he could do some thing useful to atone for his behaviour

some type of community service he could volunteer for mine clearance in some war zone :idea:

give him a pair of snow shoes and ask him to walk across the field

or may be volunteer for medical research

pain research :idea:

Anyone here live in Blackburn? You have my deepest sympathy. News has reached me of a shocking racist attack:

I've said on here previously, this is a failure of our esteemed legal system.

the criminal justice system is failing because of massive budget cuts.
The criminal justice system is (partly) failing because we allow people back into society that re-offend multiple multiple times. Assuming it can be categorically proven you're not being coerced e.g. 'do this or your family die!' I don't think it's right people are still roaming free that have for example, multiple times, broken into peoples homes.

After x number of offences, lock up, throw away the proverbial key. Goodness knows we p*ss enough money down the proverbial drain on various stuff, so why not direct some of it to the building of more prisons to house these scum?

Oh but studies show prison doesn't work, these people need rehabilitated. Agreed. However, I'd say if you've re-offended 20+ times or whatever, you're likely a lost cause. At that stage, stopping the chances of future victims should become the priority. Remember them? The victims?

Sponsored Links
Back