Northamptonshire Council is going bust

Sponsored Links
Councils going bust because all the lefty labour lazy sods breeding instead of working then the kids taken into care.

Councils going bust because all the lefty labour lazy sods breeding instead of working then the kids taken into care.

How do you know they voted labour? As looking at the stats below not sure how you came to that conclusion.

stattps://yougov.co.uk/news/2017/06/13/how-britain-voted-2017-general-election/

Last edited:

I think you will find the issue is actually the elderly.

But dont let facts get in the way

Sponsored Links
15p on looking after children.
So I'm right!.. loads of money spent on lefty ferel kids.tend to find its lefties who have no job..no prospects...if no protest to attend they occupy themselves breeding

So I'm right!.. loads of money spent on lefty ferel kids.tend to find its lefties who have no job..no prospects...if no protest to attend they occupy themselves breeding

Wrong again. Look at voter intention by socio economic groups.

Also looked after kids includes those who have been abused.

Your hate and lack of knowledge are easy prey.

"A firm co-owned by a Northamptonshire county councillor was paid £60,000 of the cash-strapped authority's money,"

notch and durhamplumber will moan and whinge if anyone mentions that Northamptonshire County Council has been Conservative controlled since 2005. They'll want to blame "lefties"

So they'd better not find out.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Northamptonshire_County_Council

"In early 2018, the Council announced it was effectively insolvent. Subsequently, a report by Government Inspectors concluded that problems at the council were so deep-rooted that it should be abolished and replaced by two smaller authorities. To save money, Northamptonshire Council is planning to cut services for vulnerable people, including vulnerable children.[2] Some of the proposed cuts have been found unlawful by the courts"

£41,000,000 on stationary, what’s wrong with that? :LOL::LOL:

I bet they could find similar with all Councils.

Sponsored Links
Back