Not a Sausage

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
German Deli in east London is known for its wide variety of traditional sausages, but the post-Brexit border changes brought in last month means stocks are running worryingly low. It has not received a delivery of sausages at its warehouse in Walthamstow since 31 January, when the government brought in the first stage of its border target operating model (BTOM), which requires a vet to sign off all meat and dairy imports before they can be shipped.

The Guardian

No bangers for the Bre*it buck. How much longer must we suffer the wurst of this?

Sponsored Links
All those Bre*it porkies have skinned the people of Britain for too long.

David Josephs, the chief executive of Panzer’s Delicatessen in St John’s Wood, north London, said the latest requirements were just adding another layer of red tape for businesses trying to bring in products from Europe.

Too many puns...can't breathe...need air...:oops:

Sponsored Links
German Deli in east London is known for its wide variety of traditional sausages, but the post-Brexit border changes brought in last month means stocks are running worryingly low. It has not received a delivery of sausages at its warehouse in Walthamstow since 31 January, when the government brought in the first stage of its border target operating model (BTOM), which requires a vet to sign off all meat and dairy imports before they can be shipped.

The Guardian

No bangers for the Bre*it buck. How much longer must we suffer the wurst of this?

East London , pork, somthing doesn't ring true!

brexiteers have apparently resorted to sucking 4 skins ;)

"Im not adverse to a Wurst"

I did find it a bit weird to see a deli meats spread for breakfast on a hotel buffet in Frankfurt when i went to see U2 during a European tour. Came in handy, though. I just emptied a plate of ham into a tote bag and kept me going on a bar hop across the city waiting for the gig to get going. Brie for breakfast in Paris. Only thing i had left in my bag coming home was white chocolate and a couple of mini-bar bottles of champagne. Odd folk, Europeans. These days i stick to cereal. A fry-up first thing would kill my digestion.

Sponsored Links
Back