Votes: 4 25.0%
  • It's all a load of rubbish

Votes: 11 68.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Reaction score
Country
Cook Islands
Another bunch of barmy religionists are forecasting that today is the end of the world (did you know that Jehovah's Witnesses was founded by another such nutter, after the world failed to end on a previous scheduled date?). It is worth noting tat the barmy leader previously forecast that it would end in 1994 but evidently changed his mind when it didn't.

I suppose these people will never grasp that religions are just organisations based on made-up stories made up by (mostly) well-meaning old men who are long dead.

Today I think I will be celebrating Not The End of The World Day.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-13482584

Sponsored Links
Rubbish, the world will end at 6pm today, so if you always had a desire to sh*g a sheep you've got about 7 hours left.

Goodbye.

Read about how some of his followers had sent the group their life savings because it would no longer be needed....think thats the reason for his prediction!

I sincerely hope the world doesn't end today at 6:00pm. I've just bought a lovely joint of beef for tomorrows dinner and some tins of baked beans with a use by date of March 2012. ;) ;) ;)

Sponsored Links
:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

I suppose I could cook everything and eat it all before 6 o clock. Then if I have a massive heart attack (and survive) I could claim millions in compensation from the Reverend Camping. ;) ;) ;) ;)
(when the world doesn't end.)

The problem I have with this is the world is divided into different time zones so who's '6pm' is it going to end with?
If its Moscow time will we witness their demise?
If its London time will the likes of New York witness ours?

Theres some very strange people in this world and even stranger ones to give their life savings over to these people. If the world is going to end then the money is no use to them either! :eek:

I had my lamb earlier, now my shins are covered in scratches and cuts, should have asked a taffy for advice.

Only 8 minutes togo, bye bye everybody. :cry: :cry:

Ahh well, It's not 6:00pm our time. Could be sometime tonight then, Off down the local then. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Oh bollerx, 20 past 6 and still here.

I think someone saw me with the lamb, cos a police car just pulled up outside, so I'm f***d which ever way you look at it.

Iv'e just seen a chap drive past me on a tractor shouting "The end of the world is nigh.",,,,,,,, I think it was Farmer Geddon. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Sponsored Links
Back