Notable Obituaries.

Sponsored Links
No, I've not seen the Porkys films, I only know Ganios from the Wanderers film, one of my favourite films.

Porkys and Hot bubble gum I believe where remakes of the Lemon Popsicle films dubbed to English they were filmed in Tel Aviv with a West German film production.

Sponsored Links
Porkys and Hot bubble gum I believe where remakes of the Lemon Popsicle films dubbed to English they were filmed in Tel Aviv with a West German film production.
Bob Clark, the director of Porky’s, drew inspiration from his own high school experiences in the 1950s. The film’s realistic portrayal of teenage life resonated with audiences and added authenticity to the storytelling.

"Is Mike Hunt there?":whistle:

Bob Clark, the director of Porky’s, drew inspiration from his own high school experiences in the 1950s. The film’s realistic portrayal of teenage life resonated with audiences and added authenticity to the storytelling.

"Is Mike Hunt there?":whistle:

Very similar story line with Lemon Popsicle and Hot bubblegum

That's a shame. I always enjoyed his 'pub singer' charecter when i tuned in during the 80s - he reminded me of the guy who sang the 'R Whites Lemonade' ad.: like The Kenny Everett Show. But not so mad.
That was Elvis Costello's dad (R Whites ad)

Sponsored Links
Back