Nothing like the glory days of the past - Roaming charges are back

Status
Not open for further replies.
I suppose you would know as you reside in Boris's bum ole.

Was it all it was cracked up to be?
You started this thread. Can you honestly not see how easy it is to pick an airtime provider that continues the 'glory days' of inclusive mobile roaming?

I can remember the days when it was very very expensive to use your mobile abroad and it even cost a fortune to receive calls. If I also remember correctly, we were in the EU at the time. Would you like to go back to those glory days?

Sponsored Links
You started this thread. Can you honestly not see how easy it is to pick an airtime provider that continues the 'glory days' of inclusive mobile roaming?

I can remember the days when it was very very expensive to use your mobile abroad and it even cost a fortune to receive calls. If I also remember correctly, we were in the EU at the time. Would you like to go back to those glory days?
So you are saying its as cheap and easy now as it was before ?

Or not quite as easy and cheap ?

Or a lot worse?

I'm just looking for the benefits, you understand

So you are saying its as cheap and easy now as it was before ?
Cheaper. Much cheaper and as easy now as it was before. Basically, plane lands, you switch on your phone and make and take phone calls and browse the internet. Couldn’t be any easier.

Just one example, many more availible:

IMG_5963.jpeg

Cheaper. Much cheaper and as easy now as it was before. Basically, plane lands, you switch on your phone and make and take phone calls and browse the internet. Couldn’t be any easier.

Just one example, many more availible:

View attachment 328399
No.

Not as easy or as cheap as it was before.

You didn't even have to think about it. You do now

Sponsored Links
No.

What is there to think about? You pick a provider that gives inclusive roaming and then….that's it. Unlimited calls and EU roaming for way less than a tenner a month. I’ve given you the details of how and where. What contract are you on? What are you paying, who are you with, do you have inclusive roaming? If not, tell me and I’ll get you a better deal on the same network.

What is there to think about? You pick a provider that gives inclusive roaming and then….that's it. Unlimited calls and EU roaming for way less than a tenner a month. I’ve given you the details of how and where. What contract are you on? What are you paying, who are you with, do you have inclusive roaming? If not, tell me and I’ll get you a better deal on the same network.
You have to look at contracts and find 1 that suits your europe travel as well as being ok here.

Im mid contract, not going to change yet. Before all this it wasn't even part of a contract that I would look at.

It is not a big major problem to get round, but it isn't as easy as it was before. There was no pre thinking or consideration needed, there is now.

And thats in a nutshell then, isn’t it? Anyone reading the title of this thread could easily be misled, couldn’t they?

Getting around EU roaming problems - a piece of pìss!
At last you agree, it is not as easy as it was before.

Not difficult, but not as easy. Not easier. No benefit.

Thank you, again, it took a while but we got there.

No benefit.
No f'cking loss either. Actually, there is a benefit. At the time we had automatic roaming in Europe on our mobiles, were we enjoying 30 rolling contracts with easy porting, unlimited calls and texts with EU roaming starting at 99p a month? There you go, that’s a benefit.

Only mugs are stuck in the middle of a 12/24 month contract these days. Like you!

Last edited:
No f'cking loss either. Actually, there is a benefit. At the time we had automatic roaming in Europe on our mobiles, were we enjoying 30 rolling contracts with easy porting, unlimited calls and texts with EU roaming starting at 99p a month? There you go, that’s a benefit.

Only mugs are stuck in the middle of a 12/24 month contract these days. Like you!
Looks like no benefit to me. Almost as good as we had, but not quite

I'm happy with the contract I've got thank you, I wouldn't have taken it if it was not good value. You have no idea what it costs or provides, so how on earth can you judge it? And it is a necessary requirement for business. A loss of phone and connection could be very expensive.

And thats in a nutshell then, isn’t it? Anyone reading the title of this thread could easily be misled, couldn’t they?

Getting around EU roaming problems - a piece of pìss!
hahhahaha

Says the crew that live of Daily Mail headlines -

No.

You will find the Brexiteers will say Brexit hasn't effected me one bit, can't notice the difference, but they see some boat on the horizon and the whole country will collapse if they come ashore, NHS, roads, public services will be on fire.

They are the useful idiots.

Looks like no benefit to me. Almost as good as we had, but not quite

I'm happy with the contract I've got thank you, I wouldn't have taken it if it was not good value. You have no idea what it costs or provides, so how on earth can you judge it? And it is a necessary requirement for business. A loss of phone and connection could be very expensive.
Swerve 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back