Notification of candidate results : 2391/01

rlc

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Has anyone received their 2391 results for the written exam? Did mine at Farnborough college on 19th July and received results it in the post this morning and it was a pass for me.

Sponsored Links
rlc said:
Has anyone received their 2391 results for the written exam? Did mine at Farnborough college on 19th July and received results it in the post this morning and it was a pass for me.

Hi, I also did the course and took the exam at Farnborough that day. I also passed, which floored me, I was convinced I failed, especially after being constantly told how hard the exam was going to be, AND being stumped on the first 4 questions.

Andy also passed.

So of three out of three from Farnborough so far. :)

Sponsored Links
hmm, can't really remember! I wrote some bull....

I seem to remember some where along the lines of:

Ignoring compliance with BS 7671, earthing arrangement and load capacity what else must the designer must ensure when the work is not a new installation?

Give three locations that could have to comply to other statutory regulations other than the EAWR.
:confused:

So they just threw 4 in to completely throw everyone :LOL:
Just found it,

july2391.jpg

where did you get that??

I actually wrote a decent answer for question 4, the others, at the time, threw me. I revised the day before, and didn't revise that

Theres a few of them over on the sparky heaven website which is run by the lads over on the IET forum.
Q1, I'd have gone for something like the installed apparatus is to the correct standards, it is installed correctly and not damaged.
Q2, It is suitable for its intended use. It complies with other requirements. Not entirely sure on this one.
Q3, Petrol station, caravan site, marina.
Q4, a) an electric fence, b) an overhead line to an outbuilding, c) a motor control circuit.

Yeah, question two really stumped me at the time. I think I wrote similar to what you did, just to get something on the paper. Something is always better than nothing, even if it's just worth half a point - this can be the difference between a pass and a fail.

I did much better in the second half of the exam thankfully.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back