On the 2391 r u jst given the rig and u jst gt on wit it startin wit continuity tests or wt?and thn cary on wit ring final circuit etc eventualy cmn t live tests?

Sponsored Links
semanim-1.gif

OK?

Sponsored Links
I dnt no y but whn eva i reed all this pap now i jst ignor it. shame really

You cannot be trained on the assessment boards.

Have you asked your C&G EV directly to be sure?
The 2392 unit specifically states you can't train on the assessment board but the 2391 unit doesn't.

From the City & Guilds 2391 Assessment Guide for Centres:

"Please note centres must not use any assessment rigs for training or practice purposes.
Any training rigs must be designed and built separately from the assessment rigs and to a different specification."

From the City & Guilds 2391 Assessment Guide for Centres:

"Please note centres must not use any assessment rigs for training or practice purposes.
Any training rigs must be designed and built separately from the assessment rigs and to a different specification."

Its a good job you work at an Award Winning Training Centre! :D

Dingbat,

Have you seen the SmartScreen paper exercises where you have to choose the coloured dot (signifying the test leads), meter setting, etc? I have adapted it for PowerPoint so in full screen (not in presentation mode) its an interactive drag and drop, theoretically practical exercise :D

To improve it would mean running it as a presentation with action buttons and outcomes, etc, for postive and negative feedback.

I don't suppose you are a whiz with the ol' PowerPoint are you?

Dingbat,

Have you seen the SmartScreen paper exercises where you have to choose the coloured dot (signifying the test leads), meter setting, etc?
No. I remember when SmartScreen was introduced, but I don't recall anything useful about it.

I don't suppose you are a whiz with the ol' PowerPoint are you?
A bit of a whizz, yes. :D

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back