Nutini Vs Doherty

S

Soggy_weetabix

As a lover of all good music to come out of the UK, can I express my dissapoiontment (sic) of seeing a very drunk P.Nutini perform at the Brixton Academy on Wednesday night.

I would have been apalled (as a parent) to let my children see that, and suprisingly is stark contrast to the artist known as Pete Doherty - an obvious blatant drug user who not only performed a great solo gig in London last week, but made the time to chat to me, my wife and my eldest daughter (18 tomorrow).

Dave

Sponsored Links
I wouldn't answer my front door to Doherty if he knocked for directions.

Nor would I ever go to any of his "concerts".

He's a bad role model for kids / teens, he cant sing, and I can only feel pity for Kate Moss, grossly underweight AND dating a smackhead. Between the two of them, they are promoting all manner of drugs, annorexia, bad music, makeup, binge drinking - need I go on - to girls, boys, teens, and adults.

They should both be banned from doing anything that involves cameras or microphones, IMO.

[/rant] :LOL:

Crafty said:
I wouldn't answer my front door to Doherty if he knocked for directions.

Nor would I ever go to any of his "concerts".

He's a bad role model for kids / teens, he cant sing, and I can only feel pity for Kate Moss, grossly underweight AND dating a smackhead. Between the two of them, they are promoting all manner of drugs, annorexia, bad music, makeup, binge drinking - need I go on - to girls, boys, teens, and adults.

They should both be banned from doing anything that involves cameras or microphones, IMO.

[/rant] :LOL:

Buy that man a beer!

Sponsored Links
Back