Oh Dear...

why should having a larger population grant that country a better chance of delivering a more spectacular olympic games?

what say then, would you credit a country with more land-per-person then joey?

Sponsored Links
why should having a larger population grant that country a better chance of delivering a more spectacular olympic games?

what say then, would you credit a country with more land-per-person then joey?

Go to bed. It's pretty obvious isn't it? Bigger population - more resources.

What annoys me is the tax payers are going to be forking out £24m on a purpose built shooting facility at Woolwich barracks,

£24,000,000 :eek:

They really should've gotten 3 quotes, don't they watch property ladder?

I can't see where all that money's going? As far as I know, shooting only requires a few hundred metres of open land and some targets that go up and down when someone pulls a bit of string.
Maybe they've dusted off Bob Carolgees to do the string pulling, and his celebrity status has commanded a massive fee?

Sponsored Links
It's pretty obvious isn't it? Bigger population - more resources.

so, in a country where land is scarce - therefore very expensive, a larger population is offset by the larger cost in land purchase and logistics.

show me the figures joey.

Well that was even worse than expected...

It all started to go wrong as soon as you hear the name 'boris', and then we see that logo!

2012-olympic_2.gif

Noesnuthin: Land in Sydney is about the same as in London. But it's not about land is it? They both used land that is reclaimed. Have you been to Homebush NSW? If not - shut up.

oh and by the way joey, oil costs a lot more these days so ALL stuff costs more.

you can not compare joey boy. ;)

oh and by the way joey, oil costs a lot more these days so ALL stuff costs more.

you can not compare joey boy. ;)

Why do you persist in making a fool of yourself?

Finland has a population of 5 million. America has a population of 300 million.

Which one could host the most lavish games?:rolleyes:

Now run off and hide in your Council House. ;)

i agree with what you say regards comparing staging games in the current financial climate, of course usa would spend more dollar.

but you are comparing in two different financial time frames, whereby the current financial climate is rather different to the Sydney.

as you have said yourself, all raw materials are costing a lot more now joey boy.

you can not compare the two joey.

plus logistics in the uk are a nightmare.

p.s i own my own home too. :confused:

Sponsored Links
Back