Oil Boiler Flue location

Its not the general attitude of most people on this forum.

Unfortunately a very few are abusive and think that it bigs up themselves by being rude to others. Just look at him calling me a make up artist for example!

It just reflects badly on themselves.

You will note that ICANHELP has to post anonymously!

Tony

Sponsored Links
Its not the general attitude of most people on this forum.

Unfortunately a very few are abusive and think that it bigs up themselves by being rude to others. Just look at him calling me a make up artist for example!

It just reflects badly on themselves.

You will note that ICANHELP has to post anonymously!

Tony

Blah Blah Tony,

Admit a few things...

1. Your a one man band who fixes Biasi boilers.

2. Often jump in with words of pearly wisdom only to get it wrong, spit the dummie and disappear for a day only to return.

3. Have never undertaken any proper training, are a fast track operative and know nothing about oil or are qualified to talk about it.

4. Your limited company registration at last checking had your business in the field of electronics/communications and is not listed as your London address which, is on gas safe.

Shall I go on?

I have the experience and qualifications, I gave the best advice based on that experience and you like always...think you know better, until I again put you right.

Stick to commenting on what you know which, incidently on the face it! isn't very much.

Still using a stethoscope to diagnose a diverter valve problem, never laughed so much in my life...PRICELESSSSSSSS.

You n

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back