Oil CH installation Birmingham/Solihull

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Guys,

I'm struggling to find any installers in my area. The only one i've found won't quote until I've completed (just exchanged). I'm quite desperate for a rough ballpark for a clean installation (no existing system) so I can factor it into my budget.

It's a 3 bed mid-terraced house, so will need 6/7 radiators on top of a 1000 litre tank installation and suitable boiler.

Sponsored Links
If it is a terraced house there are usually quite cheap to heat. Especially if you have full double glazing and loft insulation. You should be able to
get loft and cavity for free at the moment.

Consider LPG as the boiler will be cheaper, smaller and quieter. You could probably get away with running it on 4 x 47kg lpg bottles.

Easy put you a system in for a combi boiler and 6 or 7 rads for £3000. Some will charge more.

For oil you'll be looking at £1200 for an oil tank and maybe £1000 more for the boiler. So around the £5000 mark at least.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back