New Central Heating System Installation (Birmingham)

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hello,

I am currently looking at replacing our existing heating (which comprises of 4 wall mounted plug in electric panel heaters), with a gas central heating system. I am just wondering if anyone can give me some advice on what sort of prices I should be looking for when I am getting quotes.

I have an existing gas supply to the house (in Birmingham), which is a 2 bed mid-terrace, built in 1993, but would need the complete sytem installed including 4 radiators (1 in the living room, 1 in the kitchen, and 1 in each of the two bedrooms).

I realise that any figures will only be rough estimates but I am just keen to find out what I am looking at so that I can hopefully just get 2 or 3 quotes and decide from there.

Thanks for reading this post.

Ian

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
What about a towel rail/radiator in the bathroom? Or don't they have indoor bathrooms up North? :D

Andy

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back