Olympics closing ceremony

Maybe but at least they've put some pride back into the show, amazing guitar work

No argument there Cranky.

I too enjoyed May's guiter solo - but is it possible to play an electric guitar that isn't plugged in?? Can you get wireless guitars these days?

Amazing to see that Freddie can still get the crowd doing what he wants them to do, despite the fact he died over 20 years ago. :D Shame they ruined it by letting Jessie J (attempt to) sing his song.... And what's happened to John Deacon?

Sponsored Links
I thought she did ok, and she's got a better rse than Freddie...even if they could have dug him up and wheeled him out.

Thank f##k our sports people didnt have the defeatist isnt everything s***te attitude you bunch on here have or perhaps not if they where all as perfect as you lot surely they would have won more gold.

If any of you feel your cash has been wasted give me your address and i will send you the 50p a head that its cost you

Yep! Who cares if we can't afford it or cares about all the corporate rubbish or who cares about what happens afterwards. Have we 'inspired a generation'? Who knows. Has Great Britain 'united' together? Probably not everyone. Will this 'legacy' really live on? Hopefully.

But what I know, is that for 2 weeks I had the most unexpected fun and pride in something I never thought I would. I watched dressage, fencing, volleyball, tennis, gymnastics, swimming, diving, basketball and many more sports and I enjoyed every single one of them

Why is it that most British people are doom and gloom? Since the Olympic I have forgotten all the media depressing news

I feel better now :LOL:

Couldn't agree more masona, bloody brilliant and makes one proud to be British. :cool:

The closing ceremony was still 90% crap, or should I say the so called entertainment was, I'm really really pleased I didn't fork out mega buck for a ticket.

Bet the atmosphere was cracking though :rolleyes:

Sponsored Links
Maybe but at least they've put some pride back into the show, amazing guitar work

No argument there Cranky.

I too enjoyed May's guiter solo - but is it possible to play an electric guitar that isn't plugged in?? Can you get wireless guitars these days?

. :D Shame they ruined it by letting Jessie J (attempt to) sing his song.... And what's happened to John Deacon?

There are many wireless devices for guitars these days. Just plug it in to the guitar, plug the receiver into an amp and crank up the volume. :LOL: :LOL:

Jessie J,, what can I say, apart from , I'm sure I spotted the toe of the camel. (and I'm sure Mr May spotted it too) ;)

John Deacon, has all but retired from the music scene and I don't think we'll ever see him play bass guitar with Brian and Roger ever again. He didn't even accompany them to the induction of Queen into the Hall of Rock and Roll Fame in 2001.

Back