One for BG guys

Richardthe3rd";p="3245313 said:
Focus on sales Eh! Could you be more focussed on sales SG?? Aye well, I guess there'll be 100s more OAPs ripped off for a new unessary boiler or Powerflush...... :LOL: :LOL:

I hope it's naw yur Granny??!!

My big pal is high up the tree in the Hydro & he'd get me a management

You've a pal? I find that hard to believe.

Sponsored Links
Focus on sales Eh! Could you be more focussed on sales SG?? Aye well, I guess there'll be 100s more OAPs ripped off for a new unessary boiler or Powerflush...... :LOL: :LOL:

Wait till yeh start with the Hydro ;) Then you'll see what focused on sales really is :D :D :D :D :D

I've another pal who's always looking for engineers for Aberdeen.
He says the local guys are too busy sheep shaggin to work.... :LOL: :LOL:

Two pals? No ****ing way!!!! Nah they just don't have to put up with the **** up here like they do in Weegie land. They just **** off offshore and make double the money ;)
Yer mate at the Hydro should know that given that eight of us left within a week due to their new T&Cs. All you weegie ****s signed up like lambs to the slaughter :rolleyes: Pardon the pun. ;)

Me, I don't need the money so am happy with my 37 hour week and home to my own bed every night
;)

Sponsored Links

Wait till yeh start with the Hydro ;) Then you'll see what focused on sales really is :D :D :D :D :D

I've another pal who's always looking for engineers for Aberdeen.
He says the local guys are too busy sheep shaggin to work.... :LOL: :LOL:

Two pals? No **** way!!!! Nah they just don't have to put up with the s**t up here like they do in Weegie land. They just **** off offshore and make double the money ;)
Yer mate at the Hydro should know that given that eight of us left within a week due to their new T&Cs. All you weegie **** signed up like lambs to the slaughter :rolleyes: Pardon the pun. ;)

Me, I don't need the money so am happy with my 37 hour week and home to my own bed every night
;)

As I said, tucked up in bed with Dolly....... :LOL: :LOL:

Seriously, you're quite right to jack it in. It's all about labour supply & demand, there's a big shortage of good guys in Aberdeen. In the central belt of Scotland theres 100s of course Cowboys around, so there's limited jobs.
As I've stated before, good time served site Plumbers make double what a gas engineer could make. Start at 8.00, finish at 3.30/4.00 & half day on a Friday.
With SSE, I know the guys must not leave their last job until 5.30pm & they're tracked all day long!!

I'm not sure about BG, that's why I asked...... ;)
Interesting stuff, thanks everyone.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back