One pipe central heating

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hello,
I may be converting a one pipe system to a two pipe system. How easy or difficult would it be to do this? All the floor coverings are going to be replaced so access to pipework is straight forward.

Will it be a case of removing all the existing pipework, and then running all the new pipework, and installing the pump and mid position valve?

Thanks for any advice.

Sponsored Links
:LOL: you`re a card, Stan ;) ...........and the rads may be wrong size too :cry: seeing as they`ll get more hot water in`em

Sponsored Links
All the rads will be new.

It's a reasonably new boiler, a baxi. My usual work is bathroom fitting, so I was just wanting some ideas on how straight forward it is to do this. Running the pipework, and fitting the rads is no problem, it's just the bits around the cylinder, valve, pump etc that i'm not 100% on. I'll have to do a bit more research.

Cheers for the help though ;)

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back