Oops...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
"Builders are running short of everything from power tools and screws to timber and roof tiles as the gridlock at UK ports holds up crucial deliveries and sets off alarm bells in the run-up to Brexit."

"Since September, the country’s biggest container port, Felixstowe, has been handling about 30% more goods than usual, with businesses rushing to replenish stock after the end of lockdowns and building stockpiles before the end of the Brexit transition period."

Brexit...

The gift that keeps on giving!

Sponsored Links
"Builders are running short of everything from power tools and screws to timber and roof tiles as the gridlock at UK ports holds up crucial deliveries and sets off alarm bells in the run-up to Brexit."

"Since September, the country’s biggest container port, Felixstowe, has been handling about 30% more goods than usual, with businesses rushing to replenish stock after the end of lockdowns and building stockpiles before the end of the Brexit transition period."

Brexit...

The gift that keeps on giving!

Ill pop on Ebay and buy what I can't get from North America or else where. Anyone with any sense will get on the ball if they already haven't...

Keep giving Elle keep giving.

Sponsored Links
Or in some cases, the gift that stops people leaving. Oops!
tedious_picking.JPG

You just can't help yourself...

What a sad old man you are!

View attachment 213935
You just can't help yourself...

What a sad old man you are!
Wait! You think my post was about your failure to leave - you must have a high opinion of yourself if you think every post I make is about you. I was talking about something completely different but go ahead, have a scream up. :rolleyes:

You too. Those care home bed sheets aren’t going to change themselves. (y)
Not sure where you made that one up from...

But do you have an opinion on the building supplies shortages?

Or maybe you don't care because you are being paid to do nothing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back