opening links

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I have windows XP & IE7 & my computer has started to give a problem when opening pages linked in a post. Instead of opening as a full page, I am getting a 3" x 3" box & then have to click on maximise to fill the screen. I guess that I have checked or unchecked something by accident, but cannot find out what. I would be grateful for any help.

Sponsored Links
When you open IE7, try maximising the page then closing the window using the menu bar( top left). Click FILE then EXIT. Now click on your IE7 link on the desktop and it should now open as maximised window. If this does not work try....http://programsdb.com/program/281/21382/IE_New_Window_Maximizer.html. THis program auto maximises Windows and Outlook Express windows.

Thanks for the suggestions, I tried the first to no avail & after downloading the program you suggested it asked me to "select a mirror" which I clicked on & the page was unavailable.

Sponsored Links
Thanks tried again maximising the link then closing original page first before exiting the link page, works fine now except that the edit button on this post seems to have disappeared, maybe it will be ok next time I boot up.

Back