Opening web links

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
This is a silly question but I am struggling to correct. At present my home page is Google and on it I have several links, like news, BBC, newspapers. When I click on links to say BBC, page opens fully.

However when I open link from BBC page, page opens as half a page and I have to drag side to make it full size or click on top right full size box.

This happens with most of my links, say like home banking and links from emails.

I know that there must be a way round this in settings somewhere but I cannot find out where. Can someone help please it is driving me crackers!

Sponsored Links
Once you have dragged the link page to the size you require, then close the original page that you linked from. Finally close the linked page & disconnect (you may have to re-boot, I can't remember)next time you connect you should have resolved the problem.

This also works sometimes.
Once you have stretched the window to full size using the mouse, don't close it using the white cross on the red button, top right. Instead, just for the first time, go to File and click Exit.
Close the other windows and reboot the browser.
dave

Sponsored Links
Back