Opinions on Risco lightsys2 system?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Having some panel issues with my galaxy g2 which may mean a board replacement is required.

Which got me thinking, what else is out there that offers 2 way wireless communication between sensors/panel and a remote monitoring app for my phone?

My security installer suggested his firm were ripping out all their g2's and replacing with risco lightsys2 systems....however i had a quick look on app store and the app is littered with bad reviews.

anyone got any first hand opinions or notable alternatives?

Sponsored Links
App is fine and probably no worse or better than others out there.

You have to be aware that 2way and one way wireless devices exist, so it will depend on what is being installed as to whether it is one or 2 way wireless device.

Sponsored Links
Having some panel issues with my galaxy g2 which may mean a board replacement is required.

Which got me thinking, what else is out there that offers 2 way wireless communication between sensors/panel and a remote monitoring app for my phone?

My security installer suggested his firm were ripping out all their g2's and replacing with risco lightsys2 systems....however i had a quick look on app store and the app is littered with bad reviews.

anyone got any first hand opinions or notable alternatives?

Is your galaxy G2 one or two way?

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back