optima 701

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
i have a feroli optima 701 combi boiler untill recntly the hot water was fine no problems but now the hot water is still hot but very slow and takes ages to fill a bath for example. the only thing i have done lately is turn the water supply off to change taps in kitchen so any ideas many thanks the pipes seem to have a air bubbling sound coming form them which we never noticed before but didnt really listen for them many thanks

Sponsored Links
I'm sure these have a little 'O' ring on the inlet that can swell up and restrict flow. I haven't got any boilers instruction to hand to advise further. Simple enough job for a competent diyer.

is that the cold water inlet into the boiler any ide where about it would be would it be where it connects to the boiler

IF you haven't got the manual go to Ferroli website and download it. Part in question is the cold water flow limiter.

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back