Options for replacing a toilet

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I want to fit a new toilet but the waste pipe is at 90 degrees to where the current toilet is.
Hopefully that can been see in the image.
Ideally I would like to rotate the toilet but there is only 87cm between the wall and the bath.
What would be the best solution for a toilet in this awkward space?

Thanks,
Sam
IMG_1388.JPG

Sponsored Links
You could fit a frame hung toilet and concealed cistern ( as Hugh says) and do some boxing in to hide the soil pipe. OR if you've got another toilet, fit a urinal turned 90 degrees ( they do make them for domestic properties) Then have 1 toilet room for no.1's and one for no.2's:unsure:

Or move the pipe.

Is your soil stack inside or outside?

Sponsored Links
The stack is internal and I think it is cast.

Moving the waste pipe is the idea solution but I was hoping to for a simpler solution as I don't want to completely redo the bathroom.

Currently wondering if a corner toilet would fit in the space.

A corner toilet would put you even further away from the pipe.

Way I see it, you can fit another toilet in the same place but use one of the connectors shaped like a question mark or build a box in the corner and put a toilet on that.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back