Overalls...

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi all,

I am looking for a set of overalls that I can just slip on to do some quick DIY work.

Typically I drop my son off at childminders at 0930 and collect at 1630 and hate having to change clothes when doing quick DIY jobs. Wife always moans I wear out my good clothes.

I would be looking for something to wear both inside and outside.

I may end up washing car, fixing gutters, gardening etc so being waterproof would be great as with Scottish weather I would still get out there in the knowledge I will remain dry.

I seen this and it looked ideal...

https://www.kaercher.com/uk/profess...nced-wet-work-protective-suit-l-60255000.html

The do a standard and advanced model of the suit however they seem to be like hens teeth and rather expensive.

Can anyone recommend any weather proof coveralls - with a hood incase its raining.

Regards, Gordon

Sponsored Links
Good point.

So perhaps just light coveralls for indoors.

As for outdoors... thanks for the link.. I'll take a look at that. May be just what I need.

Sponsored Links
As for the enquiry about wet protective wear from Karcher here is the pricing I was given from the link suggested above...

Classic Wet Work Protective Suit (L) £169.00 ex vat

Advanced Wet Work Protective Suit (L) £249.00 ex vat

Whilst I am sure these would be ideal that's quite a bit of a stretch.

Defo looking for something similar though.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back