Painting a bath panel

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hello, I hope someone can offer me some advice.

I have recently had a bath panel put in just made out of wood (not a panel specially made for baths, but a piece of wood cut to size). I now need to paint it white to fit in with the rest of the bathroom but it also needs to be waterproof as already as I'm using the shower its starting to get a bit wet. I had a look in B&Q today at all the paints and thought about getting a gloss for exterior wood as this must be waterproof but it said on all the tins that was for exterior use only.

Anyone help me on what I should type of paint/treatment I should use?

thanks.

Sponsored Links
small tins of .......primer........undercoat.......and gloss.....some 4inch foam rollers and a handle...and a 2inch synthetic bristle brush...polycell brush cleaner and a pot to keep brush immersed.....roll on -and lay off lightly each coat....throw each roller away after 1 coat.....and DO The edges and back...no need to gloss the back ;) HTH.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back