painting ceranic tiles

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I've had a quick search but can't see much,
I've got white tiles in my kitchen, every so often there a bright green one, is there a product i can paint these single green tiles with? and is it any good?
I don't want to end up with lots of shiny white one then the odd strange looking painted one?
if not Can you replace single tiles?
thanks

Sponsored Links
Forget painting the tiles. Painting just a few tiles won't give you a decent finish - painting em all makes em look like someone's painted em. ;)
Just replace the ones you don't like. Remove as much of the grout surrounding the tile you want to remove, then break the tile in the centre. (I use an angle grinder to make a cross in the tile, rather than breaking it with a hammer and chisel) Now prise out the broken pieces from the centre. This way you shouldn't do damage to the surrounding tiles. Take your time and it should be easy.

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back