Pair of pratts

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/a...han-Ross-humiliated-family-obscene-calls.html

I thought it was well out of order at the time, funny how brand got upset when asked recently about his marriage break up, spat his dummy out then.
Guess he doesnt like it when the boots on the other foot as for woss how would he like it if a phone call of a similar vein was made about his daughters ( dont know how old they are presently ) not funny and out of order.............pratts

Sponsored Links
Agree they were well out of order, but anyone else notice the carpet burns on the granddaughter's knees in the picture taken 'shortly after the scandal'?

Extracted from I Know Nothing by Andrew Sachs, published by The Robson Press on February 20 at £20. © Andrew Sachs 2014. To order a copy for £16.99 (p&p free), call 0844 472 4157.

I remember that incident quite well because it was all over the news for days afterwards. Brand and Ross were slagged off big time but they were scapegoats. the real culprit was never identified. Here are the details as I remember them:

1) It was a pre-recorded show.

2) Somebody at Radio 2 called Andrew Sachs and asked his permission to broadcast it.

3) Andrew refused.

4) Radio 2 went ahead and broadcast it anyway. :eek: :eek: :eek:

Now the big advantage of a pre-recorded show is that you (that is Brand and Ross) can let your ideas run wild, knowing that it can all be edited later. :cool: :cool: :cool: Somebody at Radio 2 obviously did their job right. They must have looked at it and thought, "better ask permission to broadcast this". It's what happened next that has never been explained. :confused: :confused: :confused:

Sponsored Links
I thought it was well out of order at the time, funny how brand got upset when asked recently about his marriage break up, spat his dummy out then.

Yes, I read that article yesterday. Serves him right. Those who live by the sword...

I dislike them both, but especially that Brand pillock.

It's alright blaming some editor or other, but these were the two prats who telephoned Andrew Sachs and started it all. They should have been prosecuted, although under which law I'm not sure.

Sponsored Links
Back