Paper avalanche !!!

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi fellas, after spending days going through reciepts and invoices trying to remember what job each one was for, how long I was there and how much to charge I thought it was time to try and organise some sort of one size fits all job sheet I can fill out on site after completing the work. I have the relevant forms for the gas jobs I do, but need something to record the other plumbing jobs and also non plumbing jobs that I do (preferably in a pad so I can keep it all together). Im hoping that there's an off the shelf product I can buy but as yet have been unable to find anything does anybody know of anything or maybe something to download and print off. If I do have to have some designed and printed are there any recomendations as to what to include on it to make life easier when it comes time to do the accounts any ideas would be appreciated, and if I do have to have one designed I would be more than happy to post a PDF on the forum so anyone who could use can down load.

Sponsored Links
Had you considered your mobile phone, depends upon type but possible to use calendar, notepad or other things to record on newer iPhone type devices

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back