Paradox SP6000 panel with Trikdis G16 4g? Are these the correct steps?

Reaction score
Country
Uruguay
Hi all,

I currently have a a paradox SP6000 alarm with a paradox gprs 4g.
I am going to be cancelling the contract I have with the security company and keep the equipment except for the paradox gprs (insite gold)

Been recommended the trikdis G16 4g with protegus app.

Planning to install and configure the trikdis with the paradox myself. Going to buy the G16 4G, extra antena and the serial port cable thingy for the paradox panel.

What issues could I encounter? The official trikdis videos are old and not so detalled. Found a couple of youtube videos but...
So far I understand I need to read the G16 from my laptop with the program. Configure the system settings:
Do I leave the objectID as the default? Then create my own panel pc download password here.

1705783171038.png

Add a new password for the protegus cloud:

1705783283088.png

sim apn setting, pin and apn

1705783336754.png

Anything in the CMS settings tab? Not sure if I understand what the central monitoring settings are for. Do I just ignore this part?

Then the panel codes - 0000 - 911- pc download passcode I set before

1705783526832.png

Is this about it?

I am sure I'll come across issues or there is something missing here. Hoping the installer code is 0000!
Any tips or personal experiences would be appreciated before I cancel my monthly subscription to the security company.

Many thanks

Sponsored Links
Sorry didn´t know this forum had a specific area. Thought paradox and trikdis were an international brand.
Can you recommend one in North America perhaps?

Sponsored Links
Paradox or Trikdis are not common brands in the UK I gather then? Trikdis is from Lithuania.
Did not know this was just UK based sorry (having .com). As a Brit myself I tend to find forums in the UK or EU.
Thanks anyway

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back