Paris

Ah, RNR has admitted to being DC!

As if we didn't already know it.

Sponsored Links
Ah, RNR has admitted to being DC!

As if we didn't already know it.
:LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
You really are a thicko, ain't ya?

If DC (whoever DC is ;) :cool: ) has been banned more times than you've had bright ideas (hmm, once would be enough. :LOL: ) and yet you still seem to have some idea that I (or DC, whoever DC is) have some sort of influence with the mods.

What a thicko, a featherweight one, but still a thicko!
:LOL: :LOL:

Nosey, are you related to Dropclanger? It's just that your 'writing styles' are somewhat similar.
No. Nor do I have a clue who he is.

I'm just a plain old builder from Staffordshire happily married and father to two sprogs.

It's just that your 'writing styles' are somewhat similar.

For that matter the 'style' of the Klan are remarkably similar, difficult to tell any of them apart

Sponsored Links
You lot really do need to get out more!

Conspiracy theories, multiple personality theories and paranoia - get a grip!

Strange that DC claimed he was in France, but was originally from Staffordshire. (sheer coincidence????) ;) ;)
Staffordshire is quite a bit bigger than your imagination.

I make no secret about who I am.

I post as much about myself without blatantly advertising.

I have never posted on any other forum.

I have only ever posted on DIYnot and only ever under the user-name "noseall".

If you (Jockstrap) are so bereft of nous as to assume all people who live or have lived in Staffordshire are aquainted then you need to get out more and stop pointing at planes.

I'm just a plain old builder from Staffordshire happily married and father to two sprogs.

Strange that DC claimed he was in France, but was originally from Staffordshire. (sheer coincidence????) ;) ;)
:LOL: :LOL: Apart from the conspiracy theories, I was from Staffs, then France, and I still commute frequently to Staffs.
At one point I was frequently changing my location in my profile, but it's not important any more.
It does mean that I'm frequently incommunicado for a day or so at a time.

So I'm very aware of the AONB around Noseall's neck of the woods.

But we've never met, although I've a great deal of respect for his opinions, especially in the building arena.

I'm very wary of revealing anything about me because there's some vile people on social media who make aspersions about family members, friends, communities, neighborhoods, etc, in order to try to be insulting.

If you (Jockstrap) are so bereft of nous as to assume all people who live or have lived in Staffordshire are aquainted then you need to get out more and stop pointing at planes.

I never point at planes though Nosey (although I occasionally point at double decker buses and shout out... "Look,, a hoose oan wheels." :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

NEWSFLASH - ****** wins his own '******' competition

A hijack to your hijack nausey

A thread hijack just to interrupt all you brave, BRAVE fearless Klansmen.

Announcement of the winner of the ****** and F**kwit championship goes to..........

.................................... NAUSEY !!! :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Here is the winning entry.....:

Hmm. Staffordshire. That explains all the bull. :LOL: :LOL:
What does?

FFS - After all your name calling and insults, how thick are you Nausey? :LOL: :LOL:

Staffordshire and bull - as in Staffordshire Bull Terrier

Get it now?? :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: How dense?? :LOL: :LOL:

Talk about being hoist by your own petard. :LOL: :LOL:

You should know by now WS66, you have to spell everything out for him.

Yes Squeaky, I'm afraid when it's the plain and simple builder from Staffs, you do need to do a lot of explaining - very slowly.

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Sponsored Links
Back