Past Papers C&G 2361 pt 2 Electrical Installation.

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Anybody able to help with supplying past papers for the exam as above??

Sponsored Links
Would you believe I recycled mine last week? Kept them 13 years.........

if you are offered any past papers make sure they are recent,i sat my exam 2 yrs ago and worked on past papers for months.
they changed the exam papers completly that year and i just scraped through.

Sponsored Links
I disagree, this topic has been covered before. If you are coming to do my electrics then i would like to be fairly assured that you can answer electrical questions thrown at you from any direction and would hope that you would be competent to know the answer.

Remeber it's ok using a calculator in a maths exam as long as you can show your working out.

it's about the understanding rather than the search for the answers. It's two fold, if you understand then your answer should stand up to the test.

If you were on site and a problem was thrown to your attention, i would like to think that you could appropriatly deal with the situation at hand. That is what we pay you very good money to do.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back